This is all simply to say that I proceed with caution with men's accessories. Usually. Who am I kidding, I've only made like three men's pieces in my life. Who cares?
I grabbed this hat and wove my couture taxidermy wand over it to create something for the type of man (or woman) who would want exactly what I made. And voila:
I felt inspired last week to dig a raccoon tail off a hide I'd skinned, fleshed and tanned months ago and sew it on. I accented it with a burst of chicken feathers and a small vintage gem.
While it is technically a men's hat, it's on the small side (size 7&1/8) so it fits a more petite noggin. Of course ladies look good in these hats (see what I mean? We can wear anything) as demonstrated by my lovely model here:
And here's many more photos of this hat in case you didn't get a clear idea yet:
Listing on etsy now!









No comments:
Post a Comment