I've tweeted it, I've facebooked about it but just to be sure I'm spreading the word I'm blogging about it:
If you read this blog, I'm guessing you're into taxidermy. Therefore, it would behoove you to check out this television show on AMC slated to premier on February 14. I am on it. It was a unique and fabulous experience which I am very excited to see in its final form. The show is called Immortalized and you can learn more on the AMC website since I can't figure out how to put the video up on my own blog. But here's a picture:

So I hope you can watch it! I know the other Immortalizers and they're a talented, riotous group. I'm stoked to see all eight episodes! So let's all make a date to watch the premier on Valentine's day. It will bring new meaning to that chocolate heart.
xoxo,
BB
No comments:
Post a Comment